- Smaller models can be towed by mid-size vehicles, including the family car, minivan, SUV or pickup truck equipped with a hitch. It is important to match the loaded weight of the RV to the towing capacity of the tow vehicle. Consult your dealer or owner’s manual for details and have the tow hitch professionally installed.
- Lightweight composite models are designed specifically for towing behind many six-cylinder family vehicles.
- At the campground, easily detach from the tow vehicle to use the vehicle for errands and sightseeing.
- Travel Trailers boast all the conveniences of home, including kitchen, dining, bathroom, entertainment and storage.
- Slideouts in some models move the RV wall outward up to three feet at the touch of a button, to create larger living areas once the travel trailer is set up in a campsite.
Conventional Travel Trailers offer a wide range of floor plans, sizes and conveniences.